Christine 183/365


If these people used 1/3 of their energy and money to prevent unwanted pregnancies and support sex education, they'd make much more of an impact than they currently do.
This is the kind of thing that raises my blood pressure to dangerous levels.

5 comments:

mama_gretch 2.3.09  

I hear ya.

Anonymous 3.3.09  

I agree.

Maureen 3.3.09  

And, it's not just sex education that's needed to help avoid unwanted pregnancies - it's self-esteem building, teaching good decision making, empowering kids to take pride in who they are, ensuring school safety, supporting strong families & responsible parenting, supporting adoption, helping families/parents who choose to continue the surprise pregnancy, etc...

There is so much more needed to solve this problem than just saying "No!" to one possible solution/outcome.

bianca 3.3.09  

Amen, sister!

Jen @queenofhaiku 4.3.09  

As a teacher, I agree
that education is the key.

I've read too many Dr. Seuss
His style is rubbing off on me

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP