Nicole 183/365


"My room, mostly packed up (the dresser stays with the room). It doesn't look this spooky in real life!

Today was a weird day. Spent a lot of time at work looking at housing listings online (we have to be out of my flat by the 15th when the contract is up, but I still haven't found a permanent place to move yet), and waiting around for news of the redundancies being made in my company today in the US. Now I know some of the names and will find out more in the morning no doubt...I'm a bit sad about all the people we're losing."

1 comments:

Heather 3.3.09  

Man things are tough all over. Ugh. Hopefully my husband is high enough up/valuable enough that he'll be ok.

It's scary to turn on the news. There were 5 companies closing around here last night. That's a lot for podunk!

Good luck finding a permanent home!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP