My daughter on the job at Subway; I'm really glad it has worked out so well for her. That's her girlfriend's daughter in the princess cap.
They look like they have a good relationship with each other in this pic. The smiles look so well matched & genuine. It's not easy stepping in as a SO to someone's parent. It's nice to see when it works out well :-)
Yay! I was hoping things would work out well for your daughter at Subway. :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
They look like they have a good relationship with each other in this pic. The smiles look so well matched & genuine. It's not easy stepping in as a SO to someone's parent. It's nice to see when it works out well :-)
Yay! I was hoping things would work out well for your daughter at Subway. :)
Post a Comment