final curtain call
Wahoo! Looks like it was lots of fun!
It was! I'm third from the left. My hubby is 5th from the right.
Refresh my memory - what play did you do?
It was The Diviners. I was Goldie Short.
I didn't realize your husband was in it too. What a fun thing to do together. ARe you hooked?
Absolutely! I am auditioning for another one next week!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Wahoo! Looks like it was lots of fun!
It was! I'm third from the left. My hubby is 5th from the right.
Refresh my memory - what play did you do?
It was The Diviners. I was Goldie Short.
I didn't realize your husband was in it too. What a fun thing to do together. ARe you hooked?
Absolutely! I am auditioning for another one next week!
Post a Comment