Jen 182/365


I'm in a contest! / Buy my book in month of March / Help me win a prize

3 comments:

Maureen 2.3.09  

a book? i thought you
just liked the haiku challenge.
now i must have it!

Kirsten 2.3.09  

How do we help you win?

Jen @queenofhaiku 2.3.09  

The book has 98 little haiku poems (and a few drawings). All the haiku are inspired by my awful job at Barnes & Noble, but, I think anyone who has spent time in "Retail Hell" will relate to it. There's a few swear words, so, it's not for kids, but adults will understand.

This is how the contest works:
*Anyone who has a book published by lulu.com (and lives in the US) can enter.
*Lulu then tracks sales of each author's book from March 1, 2009, to March 31st 2009.
*The top three best selling authors win cash, and get extra exposure from lulu. I think one winner gets an interview. It's awesome! It's the first time they have done this contest. So I jumped in.

To help me win, you can do the following:
*You can buy a copy of my book "Haiku of Frustration: Wage Slave" (Costs under ten bucks!)
*You can tell other people who might be interested in my book about where to find it.

If I think there is enough interest in my haikus, I'm going to put together another book. I have tons more "Retail Hell" related haiku, just waiting to be published.

Thanks, everyone! :)

http://www.lulu.com/content/1632691
That's where to go check out the book. :)

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP