She wanted me to take her picture with her eyes closed, so she could see what she looked like.
I can remember standing in front of the mirror when I was a kid just opening my eyes enough to be able to see what I looked like.
I think the metacognition involved in figuring out that one needs someone else to take the picture if one wants to learn what one looks like with their eyes closed is pretty advanced for a young child to figure out. Awesome!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
I can remember standing in front of the mirror when I was a kid just opening my eyes enough to be able to see what I looked like.
I think the metacognition involved in figuring out that one needs someone else to take the picture if one wants to learn what one looks like with their eyes closed is pretty advanced for a young child to figure out. Awesome!
Post a Comment