Gretchen 183/365


Oh, I wish I drove an Oscar Mayer Weiner.... (you young 'uns don't know that song, do you??)

9 comments:

Anonymous 3.3.09  

LOL...I remember it! I am only 31, wait, 32? Is it terrible that I can't even remember my own age??

Kirsten 3.3.09  

OMG that is so awesome!!!! I know the song! :-) Its one of my favorites to sing to annoy my husband LOL

mama_gretch 3.3.09  

Sarah - that's the first sign (and perk) of old age when you can't remember how old you are! Tee hee. I am glad you young 'uns know the CLASSICS!

The Courteous Chihuahua 3.3.09  

That's funny! We saw the real one at Henry Ford Village several years ago. My kids didn't want their picture taken in front of it, and didn't get my excitement about it.

Rebecca 3.3.09  

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner, That is what I'd truly like to be.

And if I were an Oscar Mayar Weiner, Everyone would be in love with me.

Ha!

mama_gretch 3.3.09  

Rebecca, don't forget the second verse:

"Oh, I'm glad I'm not an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I'd never want to be-eee-ee
For if I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
There would soon be nothing left of me!"

Amber 4.3.09  

Who wants to break out the "'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!" song now? :D

Kirsten 4.3.09  

My bologna has a first name is O-S-C-A-R my bologna has a second name is M-A-Y-E-R. OHHH I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why, I'll say....."Cause oscar mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

Heather 19.3.09  

I met the Weiner Mobile driving down the interstate one day. It was the coolest, most surreal thing EVER!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP