Heather 184/365


a few weeks ago we got notification from the bank that our Visa debit had been compromised at a processing center. Yesterday someone spent $1300 in Florida and another $500 overnight. What a nightmare!

4 comments:

Maureen 4.3.09  

Oh, no! I hope it gets straightened out for you soon.

Heather 4.3.09  

It's especially awful since we're leaving tomorrow. No access to cash. We had to close both our accounts. Dispute each charge in writing AND fill out an affadavit!

Anonymous 5.3.09  

...am I right that they spent it at Wal-Mart?

Heather 6.3.09  

yep Nicole. Also JCPenney and Kangeroo Express - which I think is a convenience store for gas and snacks? Must be exhausting stealing other people's money!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP