Came across a dramatic accident scene on my way home tonight involving a police vehicle on its roof in the middle of the intersection. I have no idea what happened, but I'm guessing that no one was seriously hurt because there was no mention of it on the news nor on any online news sources.
Labels: Gretchen
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
Wow! I'll bet some of the people involved have some really interesting stories to share at work today!
OK, I just found a report about what happened:
"LITTLETON - A police officer's squad vehicle rolled after being sideswiped by a car on Tuesday afternoon. Littleton Police say the officer was responding to a call of a fire with his lights and sirens on when his cruiser was hit by the other car. The officer's SUV rolled over. Police say neither the officer nor the other driver was injured. It's unclear if the other driver would be cited."
Post a Comment