Sarah Two 307/365


We went to the balloon festival this morning. It's amazing, actually, dozens of hot air balloons. I got a lot of neat shots of hot air balloons (a lot of crappy shots too), but then we went to the fair and my three year old (soon to be four), insisted that she wanted to go on the ferris wheel.

I hate ferris wheels. They scare the crap out of me...But she's my fearless kiddo - she went and she loved it. This is her first ride. She came off just LOVING IT (My husband, on the other hand, was really dizzy - ha).

Anyway, the balloons will be back next year - but she'll never have another first ferris wheel ride... that's how I chose today's picture.

1 comments:

Maureen 6.7.09  

And, it's a beautiful shot, too! Love the angle & shadows!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP