I read all of them except the Carrie Fisher book. It's actually a sequel to Postcards from the Edge, which I didn't read, but I thought this book could stand alone. I don't care for it, so it's going back unfinished.
The Guernsey, et al. book you recommended was by far and away my fave.
Domestic Affairs was "meh", and I got tricked by Wild Yearning whose author also wrote The Outsider. That was a good book, so I got this one in spite of the title. There were, as you might suspect, a lot of sultry looks and heaving bosoms.
Nothing But a Smile was a really nice story, so I may have to see what else that author has written.
Home Safe was good. Elizabeth Berg's characters are relatable.
The Third Angel was good. I liked how the different characters' involvement was revealed.
3 comments:
Did you read all of these! I've read Hoffman and Berg and enjoy them. Which one(s) would you recommend?
I read all of them except the Carrie Fisher book. It's actually a sequel to Postcards from the Edge, which I didn't read, but I thought this book could stand alone. I don't care for it, so it's going back unfinished.
The Guernsey, et al. book you recommended was by far and away my fave.
Domestic Affairs was "meh", and I got tricked by Wild Yearning whose author also wrote The Outsider. That was a good book, so I got this one in spite of the title. There were, as you might suspect, a lot of sultry looks and heaving bosoms.
Nothing But a Smile was a really nice story, so I may have to see what else that author has written.
Home Safe was good. Elizabeth Berg's characters are relatable.
The Third Angel was good. I liked how the different characters' involvement was revealed.
Thanks for the reviews. I'll refer back when I need a read. BTW, I love *heaving bosoms*. LOL.
Post a Comment