Sarah 256/365


This is a post with two parts.

First, notice the score on this paper...14/18....this is Jacelyns latest math test after being in a specialized math tutoring class for the last few months. To attend the tutoring time she misses out on writing class. I was hesitant to allow it because of this, but her pride in her score made it completely worthwhile.

Second, the little sculpture, can anyone tell me who it represents?

5 comments:

Anonymous 14.5.09  

Is it from Invader Zim?

Amber 14.5.09  

Gir from Invader Zim!

Anonymous 14.5.09  

You two have made her day! She was dissatisfied with it because she didn't think it looked like Gir at all!

Amber 14.5.09  

Heheh well then let her know this: I have seen maybe ONE episode of Invader Zim and I STILL recognized it. :D

Anonymous 18.5.09  

Amber, if only you could have seen her smile when she read your comment!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP