Sarah 253/365
Robert and I were walking with the kids coming home from the park. A car passed us and a young man leaned out and yelled what sounded like,
"NICE ASS!"
Now really, it's not even the middle of May yet, my ass is so not nice right now. There will come a time in the middle of July when my ass really will be nice and someone yelling something like that will make me want to go home, lock the kids up and jump on Robert but at this point it only makes me feel self conscious and silly.
So we kept walking and I slowly realized that the word "ass" could be replaced with "tat" and when yelled from a flying by car they sound pretty much the same. I practiced a little before voicing my realization to Robert. He replied with.....
"well that makes more sense."
Meaning of course that generally people don't yell "NICE ASS" to a family of five walking down the street, and NOT what I thought he meant.
Roberts tattoo is the symbol from The Church of the Subgenius, and I am pretty sure that they were referring to his tat and not my wiggly ass.
5 comments:
This whole story made me laugh.
Which,at 6 15 am is pretty impressive feat.
LMAO!!! I bet you still have a nice ass though!
Sorry your ego got deflated, but I'm LMFAO!!!
Funny story! :)
Church of the Subgenius? I'm gonna look that up. I'm more along the lines of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, with their holy Beer Volcano. I don't their their tats are quite as cool, though.
Post a Comment