Sandi 257/365


These are a few things I rescued from being tossed when I had the 7th
graders clean out their lockers today. That's a lot of useful stuff! I use
this to restock for next year. That way there is no reason for someone not
to have paper.

1 comments:

Dawn 18.5.09  

I wonder if you had a bin for them to put all of their "not used" stuff in - would they use it?

Its true, though - there is no reason for some kids to go without when you have other kids tossing perfectly good stuff.

I also used to have reminders to parents at the school that if they wanted to buy a teacher something - that often things like more markers, new crayons, etc were as welcome ( if not more) than another "apple" plaque.

I also put up big signs about last years snow pants ( and socks) - If their kid out grew them, I wanted them. We sent home more pairs of snow pants than anything else. My kids were younger, granted - and I also asked for underwear that their kids outgrew. I know - kind of iffy - but when you have preK and K, there are lots of accidents ( and even up until 2nd grade!)

In fact, I am in the "what to give Mrs Huot - who has had Em for two years now- as a Thank you"

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP