Robin 256/365


10 miles is too far to walk when you have no one who will come get your dumb a$$.... when you realize that 10 miles is too far to walk! By the time I got home my feet where numb...and still kind of are, maybe I should start with 5 miles a day and then go from there! UGH

3 comments:

Anonymous 15.5.09  

I labeled this one artistic because the simple beauty of the shadow and light and the way you set up the shot. Really lovely.

The Courteous Chihuahua 16.5.09  

Was that 10 miles one way for a total of 20???? How are you feeling today?

Robin 16.5.09  

No it was a 10 mile round trip, I feel great, I think part of the problem was that I'm diabetic and probably didn't eat enough prior and my sugar started to get low....and mentally I knew my hubby wasn't home to come get me!! :)

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP