Linda 253/365


This truck belongs to the Dean of my college. He and I usually park right
next to each other at the far end of the parking lot on the other side.
Amazingly, I didn't go to the office the day of the storm when the tree
crashed into his truck, or my vehicle would have been smashed and totaled right along side of his. I'm so grateful to not be without my vehicle on top of everything else going on here right now.

2 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua 14.5.09  

Holy crap! I'm glad no one was in the truck when that happened!

Lynn 14.5.09  

See what happens whant you go to work?

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP