Gretchen 252/365


This was my one and only Mother's Day offering today... inside read, "Dear
Mommy, You do know I love you with only all my heart! "wink wink" (haha I
don't know why I said "wink wink" I just got bored.) And you've helped me
through Dad problems and school problems. So I'm just glad your in my life
to help me through the days, to feed me, and love me! Your the best Mom in
the world and I thank you for your hard work! Haha and I also thank you for
giving me your good looks and my beautiful eyes! No, really, look, aren't
they stunning?! Your daughter, Emily"

Awwww...that kind of makes up for the big mess she left around the house
this weekend, don't you think?

1 comments:

Maureen 11.5.09  

Perfect! Or, as perfect as you can hope for right now at this point in her life :-)

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP