There are moments when I love Montreal more than I thought possible.
This elderly gentleman - dressed to the nines with yellow socks and pin striped suit - sits on a terrasse and smokes, enjoying his espresso at 2 in the afternoon.
Labels: Dawn
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
I love the way you caught him checking his watch. I wonder who or what he's waiting for.
Awesome!
He is quite dapper!
Exactly - There he is - on a terrasse that isn't really supposed to be a terrasse, but dammit, he has a table out there.
It was the socks that grabbed my eye first, and I had to get the camera out while waiting at a red light. This is the corner of Parc and Milton, so somewhat near McGill, but closer to the French side of town.
Exquisite! Definitely a more continental flavor. Great shot!
love the socks
Post a Comment