A Doc photo. She and The Boo like to walk these old train tracks near our house & Doc loves to take photos of them.
I just have to say that I cannot wait for year two of Envisage and the photos Doc and Boo will submit.Great photo Doc!
She has such a great eye for getting just the right pic. Wonderful!
Doc's taking photography as an elective next year! I think she's going to do very, very well. And it will be awesome to have both of my girls do Envisage next year! They're going to be great.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
I just have to say that I cannot wait for year two of Envisage and the photos Doc and Boo will submit.
Great photo Doc!
She has such a great eye for getting just the right pic. Wonderful!
Doc's taking photography as an elective next year! I think she's going to do very, very well. And it will be awesome to have both of my girls do Envisage next year! They're going to be great.
Post a Comment