"Ohhhh.... finally got my girl scout cookies!! These are my favorite things on earth!!!!
OMG I just got my first box too These are the only ones I get!! Best when frozen!
SAMOAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samoas are my favorites..
I have a box at home you want it? As you know chocolate is not my friend. Now the Dulce De Leche ones! OMG heaven!
send it on out claud!! all i have been approved to purchase was 3 boxes...they are GONE!!!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
OMG I just got my first box too These are the only ones I get!! Best when frozen!
SAMOAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samoas are my favorites..
I have a box at home you want it? As you know chocolate is not my friend. Now the Dulce De Leche ones! OMG heaven!
send it on out claud!! all i have been approved to purchase was 3 boxes...they are GONE!!!!
Post a Comment