Robin 192/365


"This game is like crack...avoid it at all costs...I'm working on a great case of carpel tunnel from playing it!"

3 comments:

Kirsten 13.3.09  

Hello Everyone, My name is Kirsten and I haven't played Path Words in about a week. Its been hard to stay away but I have made it a week so far. I promise to be back but in moderation!

Robin 13.3.09  

LOL Yes we need a support group...I seriously have a sore neck and hand from it..GAWD. :) I am still first...but my sister in law is hot on my heels.... as are you!

Anonymous 13.3.09  

Girl, this game has been my obsession since January! I can't stop. It's worse than anything I've ever come across!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP