Reenie 182/365


I'm holding a souvenir I purchased at the High Museum when I attended the Emperor's Soldiers exhibit,
Of note, I'm horrified with the quality of my teeth - I had no idea until this project how many different colors they are. I've lost 11 pounds toward my undetermined goal and the reward of veneers. *sigh* I should just stop eating to speed up the process, but I'm doing it slowly. *sigh* It's not so much the weight thingy (well it is for health reasons) but also so I can wear the clothes in my closet.

2 comments:

sandi 1.3.09  

I saw that exhibit several years ago. I would love to see it again. I'll have to get one of those souvenirs!

Anonymous 1.3.09  

You're doing the weight-loss thing the right way -- slow is the way to keep it off. It'll just come back if you lose it too fast.

And the teeth? It's part of aging. I've had an upper denture for the past 4 years myself. Before that, my teeth looked much, much worse than yours. Have you tried bleaching? I had my lowers done at the dentist's a couple of years ago, and it made quite the difference. It's something to consider, anyway.

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP