Becky 183/365


"So....I entered this picture of Ringo in the Bissell MVP Pet Photo Contest. I'm hoping he makes it through the first round. Grand Prize is a $10,000 donation to the pet charity of the winner's choice. IF he were to go all the way and win, I'm donating the money to the Kentuckiana Pug Rescue, which my sister is very involved with. In fact, that's where she got her pug, Hank. They were on the brink of shutting down last year, and I would love to be able to help them out. It's one vote per e-mail address; if you have multiple addresses, use them all! Addresses are used for voting purposes only, and you are not added onto any e-mail lists.

If you have a minute, please visit the link below and vote for Ringo!! Voting is open until March 10. I thank you, Ringo thanks you, and the pugs thank you!"


HTTP://www.BISSELL.com/Redirect.asp?RP_id=102128

6 comments:

Reenie 3.3.09  

Hey! My vote is in and I've copied Ringo's pic and edited your comment here to the 3rd person POV and posted it at my site. I don't post hardly anymore, but I usually have about 400 hits. Hope it gets some extrie votes. xo

The Courteous Chihuahua 3.3.09  

Thanks, Reenie! You're the bomb diggety!

Anonymous 3.3.09  

I love this pic, and I love pugs for some inexplicable reason. Something about their ridiculous faces!

bianca 3.3.09  

I voted ! ;-)

Jen @queenofhaiku 4.3.09  

I voted for Ringo. :)

The Courteous Chihuahua 4.3.09  

Thanks, Ladies!!! xo

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP