"Completed 15 pages! Wooooot!!!"
CUTE! I would love to have the ability to do that! Keep up the good work, I want love to see more!
Awesome! Did you go to a crop?
Thanks! Yes, we did a weekend retreat and it was FaBuLoUs!!! Kirsten, You CAN do this!!! :-)
I want details! Did you go to a B and B or something? They have some of those around here.
http://www.creativehideaway.net/That's the link for where we went. It is the perfect setup. We are going back in October. We've done B&Bs before, but they usually seem to be a little cramped on workspace.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
CUTE! I would love to have the ability to do that! Keep up the good work, I want love to see more!
Awesome! Did you go to a crop?
Thanks! Yes, we did a weekend retreat and it was FaBuLoUs!!!
Kirsten, You CAN do this!!! :-)
I want details! Did you go to a B and B or something? They have some of those around here.
http://www.creativehideaway.net/
That's the link for where we went. It is the perfect setup. We are going back in October. We've done B&Bs before, but they usually seem to be a little cramped on workspace.
Post a Comment