Robin 174/365


"I need something to fill this space in my dinning room....suggestions???"

3 comments:

Kirsten 23.2.09  

I dont' know what the rest of your room or house decor is but A nice big picture in a black frame would look nice.

Anonymous 23.2.09  

You could frame one or more of your better Envisage365 pictures. There are some nice frames out there for collections.

MollyElise 24.2.09  

I agree with a nice big, black framed picture. Almost as wide as the table and hang the top the same height as the top of the wood around the window. A black framed mirror could be nice as well, depending on how much light you need, other mirrors in the house and how you feel about them.

I could also see something round being hung with candlesticks or something similair on each end of the table.

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP