Reenie 174/365


My dear friend, Kathy, died this morning.

17 comments:

Anonymous 21.2.09  

Reenie, I'm so sorry for your loss. ((hug))

Sarah 21.2.09  

I'm so sorry for your loss...

Anonymous 21.2.09  

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Reenie 21.2.09  

Thanks so much. We all are reeling a bit because she was taken so fast... but isn't that the way we all want to go. :)We are a veryveryvery tight community. We will miss her. This photo was taken less than a month ago. After this was taken we went to McDonald's (of all places) and ate like little piggies and then went to Wal*Mart to shop. She was so happy - you'd think we were on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. :)

Kirsten 21.2.09  

Reenie I'm SO sorry for your loss. Big hugs!!

Dawn 21.2.09  

I, too, am sorry - It has been a tough month for losing people we love.

Heather 21.2.09  

Sorry for your loss rennie xoxo. This is a great image for you to have and to remember your fun together. Hugs!

Sarabeth 21.2.09  

So sorry, Reenie.

The Courteous Chihuahua 21.2.09  

Oh, Reenie. This truly saddens me. I wish I could give you a hug.

Rebecca 21.2.09  

Much love to you, Reenie. Keep looking at the photo and smiling in remembrance. Much love to you, and peace be to Kathy.

Maureen 21.2.09  

So sorry to hear about your loss. She has a wonderful smile. I'm sure she lead a full, happy life and touched the lives of many others.

Jen @queenofhaiku 21.2.09  

So sorry to hear that, Reenie. I send you many virtual hugs.

Anonymous 22.2.09  

What a sad time for you. My thoughts are with you as you go through this, and I hope you're getting support from friends nearby. We're all here for venting if needed. Take care...

Reenie 22.2.09  

Thank you all veryveryvery much. Our community is extremely tight. Kathy had lived on the mountain for 17+ years and worked at the university - her husband is a professor. The outpouring of love since the moment she was disgnosed has been remarkable. I felt honored to be able to spend so much time with her.

Anonymous 22.2.09  

I'm so sorry Reenie.

bianca 23.2.09  

I'm so sorry, Reenie. My thoughts are with you XOXOXOXO

Carol 23.2.09  

I'm so sorry.

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP