MaryFran 175/365


"Daddy. I don't care how old I get, this is my daddy. I get stressed about the fact that my dad is now 66 years old nearing that age when I may lose him. It freaks me out!!!"

3 comments:

Reenie 23.2.09  

I'm 61, may father is 82. I guess it's all relative.

Maureen 24.2.09  

I've got sisters who are in their 60's, now. Heck, my oldest sister is older than you, Reenie! That helps put it in perspective for me, most days. My sisters may be older, but they're not even senior citizens, in my eyes, anyway - they're my sisters...

Just keep on enjoying your time with him, every chance you get. Even if he lives for another 30 years, you'll be happy that you did!

Reenie 24.2.09  

BTW, what a handsome man! :)

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP