Linda 176/365


More close-up experimentation. A missionary from India visited our church when I was a kid, and he gave me these miniature animals carved out of ivory. They are stored in the little red bead (some kind of seed shell) with a hand-carved stopper, and the little red bead is stored in the tiny wooden box. They are the smallest thing I own, and I've had them longer than anything else.

4 comments:

mama_gretch 24.2.09  

I've always loved tiny, tiny things like that. Great shot with the penny for perspective!

The Courteous Chihuahua 24.2.09  

That is so neat.

Anonymous 27.2.09  

I agree with Gretchen, and I like the picture too!

I'm amazed you held on to them this long, I don't do well with keeping track of small things...

Anonymous 27.2.09  

Yeah, I've probably lived in 20 different places during the 45 or so years since I received them, so it is indeed amazing that they're still with me.

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP