Jen 178/365


We did Fish Printing / Rubber fish, acrylic paints / Everyone had fun

2 comments:

Dawn 28.2.09  

I know of a company that makes very good rubber models for this art - We bought them all for the child care many years ago and it was a huge hit year after year.

And a hell of a lot less smelly.

Jen @queenofhaiku 1.3.09  

I agree, the rubber fish are much less smelly than the real ones. My first experience with fish printing was at an art fair for children. We had to sit next to various kinds of dead real fish, and even a dead octopus one time, in the sticky humid heat in Illinois. I will choose the rubber fish over the real ones each and every time now.

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP