A work in progress / My allergies are too bad / So I'm staying home.
Hope you're feeling better soon. The pics of your painting project make me want to start one myself!
Thank you! I will be doing better once the mold count isn't so high. It happens.You should start a painting project! I am having so much fun with this little paint by number one that is designed for kids.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better soon. The pics of your painting project make me want to start one myself!
Thank you! I will be doing better once the mold count isn't so high. It happens.
You should start a painting project! I am having so much fun with this little paint by number one that is designed for kids.
Post a Comment