Carol 179/365


Yes, believe it or not is actually someone's house. The two merged photos are the only 2 sides of the house exposed to the street. Rumor has it that the house was decorated/painted by the hippie owner when he came back from Vietnam. But, I really don't know the true story. Still it's not everyday you see a purple house.

2 comments:

Maureen 27.2.09  

That is wonderful! I think I'd be happy to know the kind of people who live in a purple house!

Unknown 27.2.09  

Oh me too. They have several 'no tresspassing' signs posted up around the house. Years back people complained about it being an 'eye sore', but come on, I think it's art!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP