SarahTwo 365/365


*"525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. *
*525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year? *
*In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. *
*In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. *
*In 525,600 minutes - *
*how do you measure a year in the life?"*
*-RENT*
**
I cannot believe it's been a year. A year. To watch my life unfold day by
day in pictures has been an amazing experience, and just as I have learned
myself better, I've learned more about all of you.

See you next year.
Or... tomorrow.

4 comments:

Heather 31.8.09  

Perfect!

Rachel 31.8.09  

one of my favorite songs.
that's perfect.

sandi 31.8.09  

I love Rent!
agreed- perfect

mama_gretch 31.8.09  

Sarah, what a great job you've done here this year... such outstanding photos and meaningful images! I'll see you on Facebook too, but good luck and I'll be watching! Gretchen

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP