Sarahtwo 348/365


Sometimes I worry that I don't have it balanced - that I have more
pictures of my youngest than my oldest. I am too far gone in the year to keep it fair, I think. My youngest is closer to home, doesn't really have play dates yet and is near me most of the time.

This was taken at the park today. She asked me to climb up the slide with her to go down together -- and then she went alone. So I waited at the top to get this shot.

So, yeah, there may be more pictures of this little punkin, but I sure do love this shot.

2 comments:

Kirsten 16.8.09  

I feel you on that. I try and keep my kids pictures even too. Its just to hard.

Cool what the steps say.

The Courteous Chihuahua 18.8.09  

I struggled with that this year and my girls are way older than yours. Basically the same reasons, though.

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP