Reenie 359/365


Horrible Photo. Sorry. It's of a Monopoly piece - the race car. I've had it
on my desk forever - I mean f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It's represented that in my
lifetime I was going to go places - be a published novelist or a much sought
after artist etc etc. Today I realized, with much joy, that I have arrived -
the race is over. I've reached my place of great importance and it's with
the women at Blue Monarch. Right now, nothing could be more important to me
or to them... if I can make that difference in their lives with my weekly
counseling, what more could be more important?.

3 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua 27.8.09  

Waving your checkered flag in victory!!!

Jen @queenofhaiku 27.8.09  

Yay for you! :D

Rebecca 1.9.09  

That's freaking awesome, Reenie. Woot!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP