Reenie 355/365


This is so humiliating. :( I lost 17 pounds then put back on 13 of them.
Gah. I started Nutrisystem today and actually like what I've had and it
wasn't too terribly expensive. I also realized that I ate healthier today,
which I assume will continue while I eat the product. Have I ever told you
that I've never cook a meal for myself in 3 years? I don't count scrambled
eggs as cooking, per se. I do cook up a storm when I have guests, but
discovered there's no pleasure in just cooking for myself. Anyway, here I go
again! BTW, cosmetics aren't the motivation. My frame feels so much better
when I'm lighter. Those 17 pounds made a huge difference.

3 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua 23.8.09  

Go, Reenie!

Reenie 23.8.09  

Thanks, CC. So far so good. The food really isn't bad, but anything is more appetizing than what I usually eat when I'm alone.

Rebecca 23.8.09  

Good luck!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP