Linda 355/365


My guy went to a Rams game in St. Louis, and Katie just can't understand why
his truck isn't coming down the driveway at the usual time after work.
She's just over 3 months old now, and I think she's turning into a beautiful
dog.

Yes, I'm probably posting far too many puppy pictures, but looking back, I
regret not posting more pics of Heidi, so I'm not making that mistake
again. And besides that, a whole heck of a lot of my time does revolve
around the two pups, so it's still a pretty accurate reflection of my days!

4 comments:

Lynn 23.8.09  

It is amazing how big Katie is getting! She does look like she is willing your Boy-Toy home. I don't think you are posting too many puppy pictures - I am really enjoying them!

Sarabeth 23.8.09  

I don't mind puppy pictures at all. Keep 'em coming!

Karen 23.8.09  

GORGEOUS dog!!!

Rg 28.8.09  

Thank you , Linda for posting too many puppy pictures. Kids and pets ; two things that make me happy instantly and keep me going. Thank you !

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP