Dawn 364/365


At 10:45 p.m., I remember that I tore off the old shower liner in my fit of
re-nesting and cleaning when I got home. I then find myself weaving the new
shower liner onto the casters at 11 p.m., as tomorrow is the first day of
school and the last thing I want to do at 7:30 am is put the liner back in
the shower. This is after I clean and disinfect all rabbit cages, wash all
the rugs on which the rabbit urine wars have occurred in my absence, put all
the laundry away and label and pack all the school supplies for tomorrow.

I know that I do nothing special or different than any other woman with
children in the world.

1 comments:

Heather 31.8.09  

Wow Dawn ~ that really strikes me as poignant!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP