Kirsten 347/365


First I give a big FUCK YOU to the Court System! Found out that a very close
friend got screwed by it today. Even worse the kids will be punished as
well. The mother really needs to get her mental health figured out before
she should have custody of her children. The father is a wonderful, do
anything for his kids, type of daddy. I could go on and on about how he
should have full custody of the kids but I don't think you would want to
read a novel. He is fighting it and I HOPE the courts realized what a
mistake they made!

2 comments:

Unknown 17.8.09  

Oooh, I know this anger well.

I hate the court system's bias towards the moms. NOT ALL MOMS ARE THE BETTER PARENT.

Heather 17.8.09  

I'm sorry for your friend and his kids. Kurt and I were beyond shocked when we got custody of his kids we never ever imagined we would. We've been active in Father's rights groups here in Iowa off and on. Good luck to him!

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP