Linda 271/365


Headed into some class IV rapids. The blue tip of one of the two tubes of this snout rig is showing at the bottom of the pic. I ended up being closest to the front of the boat most of the time (I nearly had too much fun!), but not quite as close as this pic indicates. I think we hit about 25 rapids in a 30-mile stretch; it was awesome. We all stayed on the boat, and the boat didn't flip, so it was an enjoyable adrenalin rush of a day. This was the planned highlight of the trip, and it didn't disappoint.

This also shows how the camera dry bag worked. You can see that there are water droplets on the bag outside of the camera -- those blurry parts of the pic. I didn't realize that was happening, because I could barely see the screen, so I was shooting blind, just hoping to catch some good ones. Ruined a bunch of shots because of that, and eventually saw water droplets in the "dry" bag, so overall, I was not happy with this particular item. I got completely drenched through several of the rapids, though, so it was a tough test to stand up to.

0 comments:

Envisage 365 on Facebook

Followers

IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE:

CONTACT THE BLOG OWNER, SARAH, HERE:
SUBMITENVISAGE@GMAIL.COM





VISIT OUR SISTER SITE HERE:

http://photographicstate.blogspot.com/





VISIT THE SECOND YEAR OF ENVISAGE HERE:

http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP